COVID-19 Updates season 2020/2021
Hygiene protocol and general information
Stricter hygiene measures have been adopted since the outbreak of COVID-19 and our standards are in-line with the latest recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO). This includes elevated deep cleaning procedures and DPI to use outside of the individual apartments.
- Before the arrival of new guests : a good time for airing the appartaments, clean and sanitise properly.
- No cleaning service will be provided during your stay. We want to make sure there is a good social distancing. However, in case you need cleaning service, we will arrange and make sure our staff enter ( with proper DPI ) when you leave the apartment. For this reason we prefer to book the cleaning day and time so that you can plan your day accordingly.
- Breakfast or food service is provided by your kitchen in case of individual unit rental. In case of entire villa exclusive rental, we will serve each individual guest in the largest dining room. Any food service must be booked by reservation of the apartment .
- Pool: a specific umbrella with chairs at good distance are reserved for the individual units. The detailed information concerning our DPCM (law regulation) requirements, for a correct behaviour and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in order to use and access the pool area, will be sent in our GOOD TO KNOW form by reservation.
- Reservation of our Food and Wine experiences , as well as intimate events during the season 2021 can be found at the page TASTING .
- La BOTTEGA is our direct sale and daily open ( in Via chiantigiana 10, center of Panzano in Chianti ) , here you are welcome to taste our products and you can buy new and old vintages.
Special discount for your holidays
We offer discounts starting from 1 week rental . Long rentals for smartworkers: information provided by request. We offer a tailor made holiday, taking into account the particular needs and rules due to the current situation.
To deliver on our promise of supporting your travel plans during this global crisis due to COVID 19 pandemic
1. The Borders are closed 2. You are required to quarantine on arrival 3. You are required to quarantine for 14 days on your return 4. Your country advises against all non-essential travel to Tuscany ) a voucher of the amount paid valid for 24 months (from the date of your expected arrival) will be emitted by IL PALAGIO DI PANZANO . We won’t charge any increase or decrease in
your holiday cost.
You can book up to 72 hours from arrival date.
If you need to adjust a reservation made through a travel agency, please contact them directly.