COVID-19 Updates season 2020/2021
Hygiene protocol and general information
Stricter hygiene measures have been adopted since the outbreak of COVID-19 and our standards are in-line with the latest recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO). This includes elevated deep cleaning procedures and DPI to use outside of the individual apartments.
- 24 hours from the departure of the guests and before the arrival of new guests : a good time for airing the appartaments and to clean and sanitise properly.
- No cleaning service will be provided during your stay. We want to make sure there is a good social distancing. However, in case you need cleaning service, we will arrange and make sure our staff enter ( with proper DPI ) when you leave the apartment. For this reason we prefer to book the cleaning day and time so that you can plan your day accordingly.
- Breakfast or food service is provided by your kitchen in case of individual unit rental. In case of entire villa exclusive rental , we will serve each individual guest in the largest dining room. Any food service must be booked by reservation of the apartment .
- Each apartment has its own terrace or piece of garden. BBQ will have a reservation blackboard – in order to make sure it is used only by one apartment/one party at the time.
- Pool: a specific umbrella with chairs at good distance are reserved for the individual units. The detailed information concerning our DPCM (law regulation) requirements, for a correct behaviour and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in order to use and access the pool area, will be sent on reservation.
- Reservation of our Food and Wine experiences , as well as intimate events will be taken from now for the season 2021. You can choose the preferred experience at the page TASTING .
- La BOTTEGA is our daily open direct sale ( in Via chiantigiana 10, center of Panzano in Chianti ) , here you are welocme to taste our products and you can buy new and old vintages.
Special discount for your holidays
We offer discounts for 1 week and for longer stays. Information provided by request.
To deliver on our promise of supporting your travel plans during this global crisis, ONLY under the following circumstances : 1. Border are closed 2. You are required to quarantine on arrival 3. You are required to quarantine for 14 days on your return 4. Your country advise against all non-essential travel to Tuscany we have updated our policy as follows :
- If you had an existing booking with us during 2020 which has been postponed or you have taken reservation before Nov 2020 for the season 2021 , you can postpone your stay till 31st August 2022. If you have paid a deposit you can also receive a voucher which you can use to deduct from future bookings with us.
- For any new reservation taken from Nov 2020, we offer flexible bookings: you can book now and change your holiday to another date of 2021 or 2022 ( according to our availability ). We won’t charge any increase or decrease in your holiday cost.
- You can book up to 72 hours from arrival date.
If you need to adjust a reservation made through a travel agency, please contact them directly.