Stricter hygiene measures have been adopted since the outbreak of COVID-19 and our standards are in-line with the latest recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO). This includes elevated deep cleaning procedures and DPI to use outside of the individual apartments.
- 48 hours from the departure of the guests and before the arrival of new guests : plenty of time for airing the appartaments and to clean and sanitise properly.
- No cleaning service provided during your stay. We want to make sure there is a good social distancing.
- No breakfast or food service is provided by our kitchen this season. We encourage our guests to use the beautiful kitchens of their apartments or eat in our local restaurants and wine bars which have undergone difficult months and have now reopened, ensuring excellent quality of food as well as strict regulations of hygiene and social distancing.
- Each apartment has its own terrace or piece of garden. BBQ will have a reservation blackboard – in order to make sure it is used only by one apartment/one party at the time.
- Pool: a specific umbrella with chairs at good distance are reserved for the individual units. The detailed information concerning our DPCM (law regulation) requirements, for a correct behaviour and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in order to use and access the pool area, will be sent on reservation.
- Reservation of our Food and Wine experiences will not be taken for the next few months.
- Direct sale will be open in Via chiantigiana 10 Panzano in Chianti + by our winery in via Case Sparse 38 , by appointment. The entrance will be limited to a very restricted number of people.
We offer discounts for long stays, information provided by request.
To deliver on our promise of supporting your travel plans during this global crisis, we have updated our policy as follows:
- If you have an existing booking with us, you can postpone your stay.
- If you have paid a deposit you can receive a voucher which you can use to deduct from future bookings within the month of June 2022.
- You can book up to 72 hours from arrival date.
- For any new reservations for stays before November 20th 2020, you can change your booking free of charge
If you need to adjust a reservation made through a travel agency, please contact them directly.